Mount Vernon Lawyers
Criminal Defense & Traffic Violations
Whether you live in Mount Vernon or in any of the neighboring towns such as the Bronx, you may find yourself in a situation where you are in need of legal representation from a reputable law firm. If this is the case, you can have arrived at your destination with Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP.
- We you recently arrested for a state or federal offense?
- Are you the subject of a criminal investigation?
- Is the FBI, the DEA, or another federal agency investigating you?
- Are you getting a divorce or do you need help with another family law matter?
- Did you recently receive a traffic ticket?
If you are presently dealing with any of these situations or a similar-type situation, please contact our office right away to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our attorneys. Legal matters are generally time sensitive and the sooner we get involved the better your chances of reaching a favorable case outcome.
Top Mount Vernon Criminal Defense Lawyers (including DWI and Traffic Tickets) - Call for a FREE Consultation & Reasonable Rates
We Have 65 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Our legal team brings 65 years of legal experience to the table to help you. Three of our attorneys are former Assistant District Attorneys, and this experience is absolutely valuable as we know how the prosecution thinks and acts and we are adept at bargaining with prosecutors as well as searching for flaws in their cases. What's more, over the years and because of our proven track record for success we have developed important relationships with local prosecutors, judges and courtroom personnel, and this position of trust and respect allows us to better negotiate with the opposition when it counts.
Additionally, our attorneys have authored several books on Criminal defense and DUI defense that have made the National Bestseller's List!
We are members of the criminal court and family court assigned counsel programs. In this capacity we provide quality legal services to individuals who are financially unable to obtain such counsel but are legally entitled to representation. We give a voice to those who otherwise wouldn't be heard and we take this role very seriously and ensure our clients' rights are vigorously protected.
How Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP can help you:
- Are you facing criminal charges on a misdemeanor or a felony level? Our criminal defense lawyers handle criminal cases in both the state and federal courts; this means we are well-equipped to handle all types of cases ranging from a simple DWI to assault, drug crimes, guns & weapons offenses as well as other types of felony charges including certain white collar crimes and homicide. The criminal justice system can be callous and confusing, and we are here to navigate you through the troubled waters so that your best interests are fully served.
- If you are presently dealing with a family law matter, we are here to help. Family law is renowned for being highly volatile and unpredictable. Due to the fact that is a very important aspect of law that is personal by nature, we are glad to offer a wide array of family law and divorce services that are always aimed to serve your best interests from the moment we take on your case to its conclusion.
- Whether you need representation with a matter pertaining to a prenuptial agreement, or a post-nuptial agreement, a legal separation, a divorce, or a post-judgment matter, we can explain your rights and responsibilities under New York State laws and we can fight to protect them.
- Have you recently received a traffic ticket? Traffic tickets are no laughing matter for failing to pay them leads to a driver's license suspension and driving on a suspended license can lead to $5,000 in fines, jail, probation and confiscation of your vehicle. On the other hand, when you pay your ticket you are automatically admitting guilt and submitting yourself to all applicable fines and violations points that go along with them. What you should do in this situation is contact an attorney from our firm right away.
We can go to court for you so you don't have to take time off from work or school. We can fight for reduced penalties and to keep your driver's license. With a seasoned traffic ticket lawyer fighting on your behalf, you actually stand a chance to beat your ticket or at the very least receive less fines and violation points, and this is always beneficial.
Contact an Attorney from Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP
At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP, we believe that our practice areas are the most challenging and rewarding specialties in the practice of law. We love what we do and truly enjoy helping our clients and their families. Our outstanding results, including our many wins at trial speak for themselves and we would be honored to do the same for you.
To schedule a free consultation with a Mount Vernon lawyer from our firm, please don't hesitate to contact our office right away.