Experienced & Skilled Attorneys in White Plains, NY
Obtain High-Quality Legal Representation from Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP
At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP, our White Plains lawyers are well-versed in the legal fields of criminal defense and family law. If you wish to file for divorce or seek modification of a current court order, we can guide you through complexities of your case in order to obtain the best results. If you have been arrested for a traffic violation or any other criminal offense, our legal team can protect your rights, reputation, and future.
Our practice areas include the following:
- Criminal Defense - drug offenses (sale and possession), violent crimes, murder, assault, sex crimes, robbery, probation and parole violations, larceny and theft charges, gun and weapon crimes, forgery, entrapment, conspiracy, and white collar crimes. In short, all felony and misdemeanor crimes
- Traffic Violations - speeding tickets, cell phone tickets, commercial driving tickets, reckless driving, DWI, leaving the scene of an accident, and driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Divorce - alimony, contested and uncontested divorce, equitable distribution, high net-worth divorce, no-fault divorce, prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements, including post-judgment divorce actions for enforcement and contempt
- Family Law - child abuse, child neglect, child custody, child support, child visitation, family offenses (orders of protection) and domestic violence
Why Choose Us?
With more than five decades of collective legal experience, our White Plains attorneys can evaluate your case, determine all of your available legal options, and create an effective and personalized legal strategy on your behalf. Throughout the years, our legal team has secured favorable results for our clients by studying the facts of each case, identifying the flaws in the opposing counsel’s argument, and developing a legal strategy which exploits these weaknesses.
In addition to handling both criminal defense and family law matters separately, we also handle—as well as offer a unique perspective—to cases involving both fields. For instance, a criminal charge can impact a divorce or custody case, while a family matter can result in a criminal charge.
Furthermore, our lawyers— Andrew Proto, David Sachs, and Keith Brown—have received numerous awards for their dedication to client satisfaction and obtaining successful results, including:
- Top Attorneys in the New York Metro Area by the New York Times and Super Lawyers®
- Considered one of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Considered one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- Avvo Client Choice Award winner for both family law and criminal defense
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP proudly serves clients throughout Westchester County. Do you want to take a chance on handling legal matters on your own or choosing an inexperienced law firm, or do you want to put your future in the hands of a trusted legal team with an extensive history of proven results? Do not hesitate to obtain our knowledgeable and reputable legal assistance immediately.
Contact us and speak with our White Plains lawyers for more information about our legal services today.