Proven Traffic Ticket and Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers in Westchester County, NY
What you should do if you receive a speeding ticket in Greenburgh, NY?
The first thing that you must do if you receive a speeding ticket in the Greenburgh Town Court is read the ticket carefully, and complete the "Not Guilty" section of the ticket and mail the ticket back to the Greenburgh Town Court, 188 Tarrytown Road, White Plains, NY 10607. By entering the not guilty plea quickly, you protect your driver's license from suspension or revocation.
It's important that you DO NOT IGNORE your traffic ticket. Failing to answer or appear in court for the ticket may result in your driving privileges being suspended or revoked. This can occur even if you are an out-of-state licensed driver. Additionally, it's possible that you could be found guilty in your absence.
This could end up costing you more than the fines and surcharges associated with the initial ticket as insurance premiums may increase for several years and you will be responsible for paying a mandatory $300.00 driver's assessment fee.
However, all of these things can be avoided if you choose to fight your traffic/speeding ticket and hire the right lawyer.
If you have given a speeding ticket in Greenburgh, New York you should call our proven Westchester County traffic ticket attorneys and speeding ticket lawyers for a free consultation. Call us now at (914) 946-4808.
Can my lawyer really beat my speeding ticket in the Greenburgh Town Court?
Yes we can. In fact, we have a proven track record of successfully defending our client in the Greenburgh Town Court. Recently, on a single day our traffic ticket defense lawyers successfully defended six traffic violations, as follows:
- Speeding (74 mph in a 55 mph zone- a 4 point violation), dismissed at trial.
- Speeding (69 mph in a 55 mph zone- a 4 point violation), reduced to a zero point parking ticket at trial with a minimal fine.
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way (a 3 point violation), reduced to a zero point parking ticket with a minimal fine.
- Improper or Unsafe turn without Signal (a 2 point violation), reduced to a zero point parking ticket with a minimal fine.
- Moving from a Lane Unsafely (a 3 point violation), reduced to a zero point parking ticket with a minimal fine.
- Speeding (not reasonable and prudent- a 3 point violation) reduced to a zero point traffic ticket with a minimal fine.
All told, our clients from that day, charged with multiple moving and speeding violations and totaling 19 points against their licenses, had all of their tickets reduced or dismissed, and not a single point was recorded on their driving records.
Our experienced defense lawyers are ready to fight your speeding ticket or traffic matter and help you avoid unnecessary costs and points against your license.
In most cases, we can even make sure that your daily life is not impacted by helping you to avoid having to appear in court.
Call now for a free telephone consultation at (914) 946-4808.