Statement of Client's Rights
(As adopted by the Administrative Board of the Courts)
- Courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
- Having your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
- Keeping our clients informed as to the status of your matter and providing them with sufficient information to allow each client to participate meaningfully in the development of their case.
- Ensuring that your secrets and confidences are preserved and your rights to privacy protected.