Traffic Ticket Case Results & Testimonials
To properly defend a traffic ticket you need an aggressive attorney to protect your driver's license and insurance rates. At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP we have the experience and dedicated to providing each client with a customized defense. Our traffic ticket defense strategies produce results.
Our Case Results
- Bedford Speeding Ticket – Reduced to an equipment violation
- North Castle Speeding Ticket – Dismissed
- Harrison Speeding Ticket – Reduced to a parking ticket
- Harrison Speeding Ticket – Reduced to a non-moving offense
- Greenburgh Speeding Ticket – Reduced to a parking ticket
- Orangeburg Speeding Ticket – Reduced to a parking ticket
- Monroe Speeding Ticket – Reduced to a parking ticket
- Bedford Speeding Ticket – Reduced to a parking ticket
- Yonkers Speeding Ticket – Dismissed
- Queens TVB Lane Change Ticket – Dismissed after a Hearing
- Southeast Speeding Ticket – Dismissed
- Port Chester Speeding Ticket – Dismissed
- Port Chester Cell Phone Ticket – Dismissed
- White Plains Cell Phone Ticket – Reduced to DMV Administrative Code, No Points
- White Plains Parking Ticket – Dismissed
- Scarsdale Speeding Ticket – Reduced to non-moving offense
- Tarrytown Speeding Ticket – Dismissed
- Dobbs Ferry Speeding Ticket - Dismissed
- Mount Vernon Speeding Ticket – Dismissed
- Mount Vernon Speeding Ticket – Reduced to parking ticket
- Newburgh Speeding ticket - Reduced to a parking ticket
Passing a School Bus - Scarsdale
"Andrew defended me in a serious traffic violation of which I was not guilty. He kept me informed at all times and was knowledgeable and responsive. Notwithstanding that the judge would not accept a plea bargain for this offense as a matter of policy, Andrew requested a trial. He defended me successfully and I was found not guilty. I am grateful to Andrew for seeking and defending justice. I would recommend him highly."
Speeding 87 in a 65 Miles per Hour Zone – North Castle
"Thank you for your excellent representation with respect to my ticket. I didn't have to go to court, you took care of everything and my record is clear. Thank you for saving my driving record."
Speeding – Greenburgh Town Court
"Thank you for treating me as if I was a VIP. David did a great job getting my speeding charge dismissed. He is very responsive and clearly knows what he is doing."
Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle (AUO), Woodbury, NY
"When I was told my AUO charge was going to be dismissed I was so excited and happy I hired this firm. I always knew what was going on with my case and I could tell he was putting in extra effort to help me. Great lawyers. Thanks."
Why Hire Our Firm?Aggressive & Successful Defense
Selection for Super Lawyers® (top 5% of New York attorneys)
Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for Family Law and Criminal Defense
Published Legal Authors
Co-Authored National Bestsellers on DWI & Criminal Defense
Experience & Perspective
65+ years of combined experience, including criminal prosecution